Friday, November 16, 2012

Fashion Treasure

I didn't know why but i have been so excited to write so many posts lately.My brain seems to generate too many ideas to be put on the blog that I have to pour all the ideas on a post,save it into the drafts and actually plans an appropriate timeline which and when the best time for me to publish them.So all the articles are like waiting for their turns to be published and for god sake,it makes everything much easier.I dont want to end up publishing 5-6 posts in a day,cause you guys would be bored just to read everything that i have inside my brain!

Honestly,i have so many things that managed to catches my eyes whenever i'm on search for the best fashion items to be put in this post.Ive been looking and studying the whole trendiest fashion items for about a month. But,Im always that person who much prefer my own guts and intuition than the latest trend itself. Things that amazes my sight and looks practical will always be the first to end in my wishlist.And as for this post,I would like to share with you guys the three items I'm craving for the moment.1st,the hobo bag,with bold prints or color.Because every hobo bags have a very simple and sophisticated shapes to it,the one that stands boldly in color or prints always look good for everyday use. 2nd,Blazer,actually im on search for royal blue and light pink blazer but i end up falling for below(picture) blazer.I'm in real love for it prints actually,so unique.Lastly,darling,who didn't love the mullet skirt to add some sexiness?!
Animal prints are surely a comeback.Hobo bag by Reed Krakoff
 Spring 2013 


 This blazer is a gorgeous piece.You cant really tell the real prints,is it a snakeskin print or what?And that what makes it so attractive.Not to forget the glamourous colour.Highly chic in so many levels.By Alexander Wang Spring 2013.


I was blown away by the silhouette of this skirt."Something wrong" creates something amazing to it.Ive seen this type of  silhouette from Gucci too,but on skirt,its just amazing.By Balenciaga Spring 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment