Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fall 2007 preview.

Fall is faintly boring for me.I cant find many new collections that breathe fresh and edgy.Its maybe because Ive never experience the real climates of Fall.Yet,there are some of the collection does blow my mind.Here I listed down the pictures from designer's collection that took my eyes and heart away.

Designers seems to stuck with the same ideas.Some dresses from Chanel and Chloe does look good.While I amazed by Louis Vuitton efforts that took the Fall look still the same-dark,coats,jacket-yet they are divinely edgy.Congratz to Marc Jacobs,yet,what happen to his own self-named label,Marc Jacobs??It doesnt have the attractions for me.Yet,ib looks comfortable.Well,comfortable and stylish doesnt always do the work.I need edginess.However,I'm sure it sells.And the same goes to Alexander Wang,his clothes looks very comfy for the Fall and the idea is quite fresh I think.Well,that's him,minimal and individual.

Balmain is crazy too.They put together the 'fall look' with some edginess,high end yet looks super casual and comfort.Overall,the fall collections is much more comfortable and looks great for Ready To Wear as they all are very comfortable and casual.Its when the time you need to appreciates your coats,sweater and time to layers them ups with u stylish sense!

Viktor & Rolf

This is jaw dropping!My favourite of all!
Viktor & Rolf Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Viktor & Rolf Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Viktor & Rolf Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Acne
Very individual and comfy.
Acne Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Acne Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Loius Vuitton

Sexy,classic and edgy.No need to say more?dont thnk so!
Louis Vuitton Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Louis Vuitton Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Louis Vuitton Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Alexander Wang

It looks so casual fall.Cute with the coccon hand!
Alexander Wang Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Balmain
This what I would die to wear!the blazer and tops.Just superb.Kudos to the stylist.They have highly great taste and really screams what trend is.
Balmain Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Balmain Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Chloe

I'm a dress lover-the prints are to die for.
ChloƩ Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear
ChloƩ Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

No comments:

Post a Comment